- World Stroke Day
A stroke occurs when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or reduced, preventing brain tissue from getting oxygen and nutrients. Brain cells begin to die in minutes.
- Brain cancer (The Basics)
- Head injury in children and adolescents (The Basics)
- Low back pain in adults (The Basics)
- Neck Pain (The Basics)
- Stroke (The Basics)
What is a stroke?
- Spinal fusion
Learn more about Spinal Fusion Surgery Compared to just a decade ago, fusions today involve far less trauma to patients. A traditional open fusion involves a large incision in the back to expose the spine, then cutting through and retracting the thick […]
- Dr. Charitesh Gupta Best Neurosurgeon in Dehradun
Dr. Charitesh Gupta MS, MCh (Neurosurgery) Dr. Charitesh Gupta provides a high-quality level of medical experience and his commitment to the health and wellness of all of his patients. his goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible. With […]
- Dr. Charitesh Gupta MS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
- A Comprehensive Neurosurgery Clinic